OLE HENRIKSEN //BEAUTY

One of my all time favourite brands and skincare product which I have been using for so long!

I was gifted this serum at a beauty events at Debenhams. I use  right after cleansing and right before the moisturizer.  The product is an anti-aging serum and can be used on all skin types.  This is how the product is described:”Like a daily vitamin for your face, this high powered vitamin C complex helps smooth out lines and wrinkles and prevents further damage. Loaded with antioxidants to fight off environmental aggressors and moisture-binding ingredients to keep your skin nourished and protected, this aromatic serum is absorbed instantly and penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin to provide long term results. Sensitive skin prone to irritation will benefit immensely from the calming properties of this oil-free serum”

My skin feels a lot lighter and it smells so good. It feels light on my skin and it is non greasy. I love it! I have been using this for the past two weeks religiously and I love the way it hydrates my face without making it feel oily. My skin can become quite dry and oily on my forehead, but I can wear this under my sunscreen/moisturizer/foundation without it clogging my pores. My normal daily morning routine is: wash face, apply this serum, then apply some lotions.

My main concern is getting my skin to look flawless and this serum definitely does the job. It’s like miracle in a bottle. After a few usages of this, my face was brighter, skin tone was more even and I had such a natural glow. I was getting so many compliments. The serum goes on a little sticky but without any problems. It can be used morning and night but I prefer to use mine in the morning followed by a soft moisturizer.

Price tag steep for some, but trust me a little goes a long way. One small pump, as shown in my pciture of this stuff is enough to do your entire face, neck and upper chest. If you haven’t tried it yet and still want some answers feel free to drop me an email and I will be happy to help!

XTINE

Share:

20 Comments

1. Alexandra
    December 5, 2018 / 1:38 pm

I have wanted to try collagen for so long, but never known where to begin – it sounds like this product goes a long way, and so I am really interested.

2. December 26, 2018 / 8:34 pm

I have to give this a try! I’ve been looking for something to help my skin. My current skin regimen isn’t doing a good enough job.

3. December 27, 2018 / 1:19 am

My skin gets so dry this time of year! I’ll have to try this out; thank you for sharing!

4. December 27, 2018 / 1:23 pm

This looks great! I am looking for a little bump to my current routine for winter, and this looks like it might fit the bill

5. December 27, 2018 / 5:13 pm

I’m a huge fan of non-greasy formulas and I love how a little goes a long way! Definitely something I’ll look into!

6. Rosey
    December 27, 2018 / 5:51 pm

I like that it has a nice scent. I’m up for giving it a try. Thanks for letting us know what your experience with it has been.

7. Danielle
    December 28, 2018 / 2:34 am

I bet this works wonders for your face. I would love to try some of this!

8. Jasmine Hewitt
    December 28, 2018 / 3:00 am

i have used a lot of different ole henriksen products, but not this one. it’s very tempting as i love the brand

9. December 28, 2018 / 3:55 pm

This sounds like a good product! I am glad it suits your skin type!

10. sara lafountain
    December 29, 2018 / 1:34 am

I have never tried Ole Henriksen beauty before now. I will have to try this as I am looking for some new beauty products.

11. Angela Federica
    December 29, 2018 / 1:26 pm

I have a very dry skin. I’ll have to try this out; thank you for sharing!

12. December 29, 2018 / 2:14 pm

I’ve often heard about this brand but never tried anything from it really. This serum sounds interesting, I have to be in the lookout for it soon.

13. Becca Wilson
    December 29, 2018 / 3:23 pm

This looks like it would be so great for your skin. I have never tried any of their products before!

14. December 29, 2018 / 3:33 pm

What a name!.. “Truth Serum” ….Looks like a great product, though I am not an expert …

15. November 7, 2019 / 10:29 pm

I’m always looking for serums that actually work! I’m in my 20s so I’m worried about making my skin smooth and even. This sounds like it might be a good match for me!

16. November 8, 2019 / 2:12 am

I am starting to be old enough to be getting some of this. I really like the ingredients and way these are packaged. Beautiful!

17. November 11, 2019 / 3:45 am

Skincare is definitely one of those things that I don’t mind investing in so I’m curious to check out this serum. I’m a big fan of Ole Henrikson’s products. They are very well made and effective.

18. November 13, 2019 / 1:38 pm

I didnt know about this brand but it looks green and sustainable, and that serum… I want to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!