#Ad #ElizabethArden #Event Shoreditch popup!

Events, beauty skincare, fun art, treatments and a lot of fun! My kinda work for the week! πŸ˜‰ DISCLAIMER: I was paid to promote elizabeth arden- but I do truly believe the products work, which I used/now use. Loved the 8 hour lipstick, brightening capsules and lipstick!!

I did promotional work brand ambassador for Elizabeth Arden, first day was press then then public until Sunday. I honestly had a blast, I learnt more about skincare, which everyone knows Im utterly obsessed with! I had TWO hydrating oxygen face blasts, Tuesday and Sunday. My skin feels incredible using all there products 6 days straight and took some samples home. I was given a poster by James, limited edition only (16/30) poster, gifts, the lipstick and other bits.. Also at our training a full sized lipstick and mascara.. What more can a young woman want?! It was so fun working in Shoreditch and had a dream team!

cofcofcofdavdavdavdav

fptbty

with one of my besties Tanith, love ya girly <3 so funny cute and there to give the best sassy advice!

Work itttttt!

Thanks for all the goodies, full sized lipstick, everyone knows I adore lip products, if it had to be a lipstick it would be red and this is so moisturising too! Mascara is just so good, completely lifts my eyelashes as they are incredibly small, lifts them up to look very much like I’ve had some eyelashes put in! They look super long and brings out my eyes- I love it!

fptbty

No makeup!!!!!

dav

Super lengthening and doesn’t clog, or feel heavy. Immediately boosts eye appearance with the incredible lift!

dav

fptbty

ADORE this lipstick! such a look! Especially with my new red bralet!

dav

hey, don’t judge, we all a little selfie.. πŸ˜‰

dav

FULL sized 8 hour lipstick thank EA! I adore it! πŸ™‚

davdavmde

dav

Use superstar before your foundation, helps against pollution, as oxford circus, well especially London is one of the most polluted places in London!

dav

Obsessed with these capsules, they DO work! I was shocked to be honest, didn’t expect them too, thought it was a gimmick. It left my face a lot smoother, healthier and had a night glow when I woke up! A lot of people commented on my skin even more! Once my samples have run out, I’ll be purchasing them for sure! πŸ™‚

dav

The oil can be used on hair, body, etc! An oil version of the cream! I love using it at the ends of my hair and arms!

dav

..so.. the obvious question now, have YOU tried the 8 hour cream/lipstick? What are your thoughts?

IF not, go try! Thank me later,

πŸ˜‰

23 Comments

1. November 2, 2018 / 8:11 pm

It sounds great fun and good to get a professional make over as well.

• lovesxtine
      Author
      November 3, 2018 / 1:40 am

Thank you Anne! Checking your blog now, will drop feedback tomorrow.
      Yes, it was super fun! Hope you’ll enjoy my videos on insta! https://www.instagram.com/p/BpsEFezHTqO/
      x πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›

2. November 3, 2018 / 1:31 am

I love Elizabeth Arden products, I’ve been using them for years and they haven’t let me down yet! I love the color of that lipstick too, it’s such a pretty shade!

• lovesxtine
      Author
      November 3, 2018 / 1:40 am

Thanks Kate! WIll check your blog tomorrow and leave some love πŸ˜‰
      Omg same! Yes, it is such a statement product! Which product of theres do you you always use btw?? What do you think of their skincare range.. x πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›

3. November 3, 2018 / 2:20 pm

You look absolutely stunning without make-up – and with it too! Wow! What a great advert for the range πŸ™‚ I’d love to try an oxygen face mask! Thanks for sharing.

• lovesxtine
      Author
      November 3, 2018 / 9:57 pm

OMG Maria, you’re such a gem… I wish haha, but everyone, including my bf says I look better without and still good.. but a girl still can’t resist a bit of makeup and red lippy right?! (aha) Thank you for being so kind.. yes go to Debenhams and ask! No problem, checking out your page and will drop a comment now πŸ˜› x

4. November 3, 2018 / 4:55 pm

Looks like you had a fun time. Elizabeth Arden is a great brand. I’ve used their lipsticks before.

• lovesxtine
      Author
      November 3, 2018 / 9:53 pm

It was such an amazing event, very much enjoyed it, have you been to an event like this before? Oh which one Melissa? Checking out your blog now and will drop a comment πŸ˜‰ x

5. November 4, 2018 / 5:22 am

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However
    I am encountering troubles with your RSS. I don’t understand
    the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS
    issues? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly
    respond? Thanx!! https://juvinexcream.org/

6. November 4, 2018 / 8:53 am

This looks like a great day. The makeup looks lovely, I would love to try some now πŸ™‚

7. November 4, 2018 / 11:47 am

This looks like a fabulous event, I would love to go to something like this

8. November 4, 2018 / 8:27 pm

Sounds like a great event! We can see why you are an ambassador (you look great with or without makeup!) the rande sounds fantastic and we’ll be checking it out x

• lovesxtine
      Author
      November 4, 2018 / 11:07 pm

Hello lovely;
      awwwwe that’s such a sweet comment. THANK YOU. I try to not wear makeup when I can, and mostly don’t wear foundation or face makeup, mostly eyes and lips. yay! Check it out it’s worth investing..
      Will check your blog tomorrow and leave a comment πŸ™‚

9. November 5, 2018 / 3:59 pm

Your skin looks amazing so you must be doig something right. I would love those products so I can look as young as you do.

10. November 6, 2018 / 2:06 am

Elizabeth Arden has great products. I love the lipstick color on you! I haven’t tried the mascara yet, but I love how it made your lashes look, so I’m picking some up asap!

11. November 6, 2018 / 3:30 am

I love products from Elizabeth Arden. Such a great event!

12. Rosey
    November 6, 2018 / 5:03 am

I haven’t tried it. I do like Elizabeth Arden though, so I am willing to give it a go.

13. November 6, 2018 / 12:04 pm

I love Elizabeth Arden products! This looks like a great collection! Such a fun event, too!

14. November 6, 2018 / 1:31 pm

It is always great to come upon these lifestyle blogs when I am struggling to find a gift for my wife. Thanks for profiling this product.

15. Becca Wilson
    November 6, 2018 / 2:32 pm

I have never tried these products before but they look great for people who love beauty. I would love to use the capsules for the skin though.

16. November 6, 2018 / 6:51 pm

It’s one of my girl’s fave brand! I love the new design! So colorful!

17. Kiwi
    November 7, 2018 / 12:22 am

Elizabeth Arden event looked so much fun. The design reminds me of a wall mural I have seen before!

18. November 15, 2018 / 10:38 pm

I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours these days,
    yet I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.

It’s beautiful price enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did,
    the web shall be a lot more helpful than ever before. https://ketoslimmaxdiet.com/