Hello everyone!!! It’s 2021.. even though the world is a tad mental right now, I am trying to keep sane and busy! (trying) One way to escape from whats going on right now and create your own little world, is Pinterest! I have a very old account from 2012 I believe and no longer use it, so I shall be using my new account @lovestine2021 so go follow me there..
I have not added my Pinterest link anywhere! (Well not yet) I wanted to grow organically on the platform first! I’m still relatively new (re joined recently I have an old acc somewhere!) so very soon you’ll catch my own content on there and hopefully I shall distribute my link to all my socials and work with more brands.
0k to 7k organically (can show screen grabs) less than 4 weeks!
Few ‘tips’ for starters!
- Bio- First and foremost you need a clear bio, if you add ‘style’ (similar to me) you need to show it, whether its personal style or trending style, this is what your audience expects. A clear bio will attract the right audience and they’re more than likely to engage and possibly PIN your posts!
- Set up the ‘created’ section and PIN all the relevant topics! If it looks dead, no one will bother checking out the ‘saved’ posts. I have strategically created a ‘colour code’ front page of everything the audience will expect to see.
- Find a popular post which is also easy to follow and if its relevant PIN it. You’ll be amazed at how many people enjoy popular posts on a creator profile! Others will also want to ‘try it out’ and this is the right time to engage!
- Engage often and show interest! Leave a comment with some substance! A “fab post” is too generic, a simple but effective reply could be a question, “fab post, how long did it take you?” “I love the tones of these nails, where can I find the polish?” (if not stated).
- Consistency! PIN at least once a day and keep your boxes up to date (keep them organised too)
I want to predominately focus on positive quotes, healthy (isssh) foods, cool trendy outfits and some inspirations spots for when lockdown is over.. *inserts praying emoji!)
Heres some screen grabs of what to expect…
What’s your pinterest handle? I’d love to follow you!